Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm so blessed. Thank You Lord!!

got back the results for the Accounting II quiz. i got 12/20!!! that is pretty high a score!! and i'm 6th in my tutorial class!! wahahaha... this is a damn hard quiz la, though it's all MCQ. you get 1 mark for each correct answer, but 0.5 mark is deducted for each wrong answer!! i attempted 18 questions, and i got 12, so that means i got 14 correct and 4 wrong. WOW! only 4 wrong!! i got 14 correct!! more than half of my class failed, and my tutor actually said that my class' results is among the top 5 classes. i guess that means my results are really good. =X

well, you'll know how blessed i'm feeling now if you've seen what i've been doing in tutorials and lectures, if i were at the lectures in the first place. i've yet to do any of the tutorials. i skipped about half of the lectures(some is due to reasons one, but a couple is...i lazy to go...), and i don't even have my complete set of notes printed out, and even if it's printed out, it's probably clean, as in no notes taken during lectures all those.. i only studied like...at most 1 hour for the quiz? lol. so, given my slackiness, i could still get such a good score, it's a miracle!!! i cannot deny that God has been exceptionally good to me in areas of studies. ever since pri 3 i've seen the miracles He's done in my studies. but i must take heed not to take His grace for granted. hmm..i think my classmates are going to kill me if they see this entry. "What!? he's so slack and he got better results than us!? &@#$*&#@..."

if i were to list out all the wonders He's done in my life just pertaining to my studies, it's gonna be a whole long list man. many times i think i'm not deserving of the grades i'm getting, considering how slack and lazy i am. oh well, i just gotta do more for Him!! For Your glory!! For Your honour!! Hallelujah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: I'm so blessed. Thank You Lord!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com