Monday, October 09, 2006

external problem? self problem?

so many times when we have problems, we fail to see the root of the problem. so many times, we think that the problem is caused by external factors, when the problem really lies within ourselves. and so many times, have we tried to resolve the problem using our own ways and methods, to find out that the root of the problem is still there.

I'm glad i have God to guide me, to show me the root of the problem when i ask Him, and to show me His way of resolving the problem. though His ways are sometimes not easy, but i know it is the BEST way. i need to submit myself to Him. i really need to stop thinking so much, and really trust and let God do everything.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: external problem? self problem?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com