Tuesday, October 03, 2006

am i too sick? or am i just exhausted?

i think my flu is really taking its toll on me. i'm feeling really tired. my mind is not thinking. i really do hope i recover soon, and get back all the motivation i need to work through all my projects. it seems that all the projects are due end of this month, and a couple of them is like...nothing much done yet!?!? i'm pretty screwed up this sem, just like last sem. though i've quit gaming, things are not looking good either. y is this happening? this is so not honouring God. i'm not being a good testimony to the people around me. i'm not fulfilling my duties and responsibilities as a student!! Holy Father!! i pray for your guidance for me!! teach me to live my life so that i can honour You!!

anyway, today for GV17(the singing module i'm taking), the song is finally selected for the 2nd presentation. actually there wasn't much choice left, so in the end, the 4 from my group that have not chosen a song all came together and picked O Sole Mio. haha..it's like the most difficult song of the whole list. it's an italian song by the way, so the lyrics are pretty alien. but cos of the difficulty in performing the song, there is a 5 mark bonus to it. the presentation will be 2 weeks later, so i really must nurse myself back to health soon, so i can practice the song properly too. i'll try to put up the song for u all to listen, but for now, i only got my NTU web host, which has only 10MB of space. i'm trying to look for other file or web hosts that can let me store my mp3s or files. but the thing is for those that are free, it's either the filesize limit is very small, or it doesn't support hotlinking. i've yet to find one that supports hotlinking, has no filesize limit, and is free. so if anyone of you out there who knows any sites out there that has such good features, and is free, please let me know k?

ahh...i think i should sleep early today. it's like suddenly i feel so tired and drained, but i've not done anything much also. it must be the flu. it's not getting any better... arrgh.. recently, i can't help but think that there are more and more unfortunate things happening to me. it seems when i want to dedicate my life more to God, want to draw closer to Him, more problems seem to set into my life. meeting with more setbacks. more unexpected unfortunate encounters. more problems, be it in relationships, studies, emotionally, financially... i cannot help but think that it's something to do with the spiritual realm, that the devil is trying to put me off, trying to strain my relationship with my Father. but i know God is always with me. i shall not be moved!! back off you devil!! you have no power over me!! i'm redeemed in Christ Jesus!! i shall be victorious in Christ!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: am i too sick? or am i just exhausted?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com