Friday, September 08, 2006

lets see how many hits i'll get for my blog

i've got a counter for my blog. after going for the focus group, i wonder how many times does pple frequent my blog. sometimes i got anonymous pple leaving comments, some of which really are just advertisements, some saying my blog is nice(seriously, i doubt it...), blah blah. and i've got ladybug reading my blog too! how did u get to my blog anyway? but of cos, everyone is welcome to read my blog. i wonder if there are many unknown pple reading my blog... hmm...

anyway, as of this time of blogging this entry, i got 30+ hits. it's because i was trying to configure and set up the media player plugin, not cos i'm popular or wat. haha. the song now is Worthy Is The Lamb. enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: lets see how many hits i'll get for my blog
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com