Monday, September 04, 2006

i have a roomie!

this morning when i was coming back to hall from home, i was stunned for a moment when i reached the door. how come there's an additional pair of slippers? how come got some stuff that are not mine doing outside my room? it dawned on me that my super deluxe room days is over. sobz. anyway my roomie doesn't seem a bad person. haha. at least he doesn't look like he smokes or something. Thank God. hope my lifestyle won't clash too much with his. haha. well, i think he's from TJC last time, and same batch as me one, so probably we'll have some common frenz ba. i got so many frenz at TJC. haha. lets hope we get to know each other better.

yesterday went to play badminton with my bro, keith, sunmei they all. wow, i'm really lousy. i think i almost lost all the games i played yesterday. lol. duno if is too long no exercise, yesterday play until leg gonna cramp, my right arm aching, and really no energy to play liao. after the first few games already can feel the strain in my arm, and got no power in my returns. really gotta practice more. well, today it wasn't aching as badly as i expected it to be la. Praise the Lord! God is good.

yeah speaking of God is good, i just read Iris' blog, where she gave a story of why there is so much pain and suffering in the world. you can get to her blog by clicking on the "Iris" link on the left. lol. go check it out, especially if you think you're having such a bad life, suffering from so many things, going through pain, etc.

yeah God is really good. yesterday during the Sunday School, Jin Sen Ge was sharing how you know who is the partner that God has planned for you. he said that you can pray to God, ask God to give you confirmation through the filling of the Holy Spirit. Though previously God has already told me what i should do, but faithless ol' me just wanted another confirmation on it. so this morning i prayed, and God gave me the confirmation as i asked. i should really cast all my own desires away, cos when God gave me the confirmation, i somehow hoped it would have turned out otherwise, cos deep inside, i still wanted something to happen my way. some of you will know what i'm saying. those that don't, don't bother asking.

God forgive me for my disobedience, my unwillingness to do what You've told me to. Forgive me for wanting things to happen according to my will and not Yours. now i just pray that Your will be done, and grant me the strength for me to overcome my struggles... Thank You Jesus. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: i have a roomie!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com