Monday, September 18, 2006

exhausted!!

so tired!! lack of sleep is bad. feeling drained again. so many things to do, so little time. maybe i'm not managing my time well enough...?

lessons by Pastor Zhang has started again!! on one hand, feeling excited about it, cos can learn and practice new things, but on the other hand, it means i'm gonna get soo busy again. fri and sat's full day lessons sort of stretched me mentally and physically. and sunday still got so much to do. the visit to World Revival Prayer Church was good though. experienced some very special stuff. God is simply amazing!!

then today got presentation, so i had to come up with the slides all those yesterday. was soo tired already, but still need to do, so was in church doing the slides. by the time for lesson, i was really exhausted. couldn't really get into the worship fully... then this morning had to come back to hall early cos need to make amendments to the research proposal report and slides also. all the documents in my lappie in sch so yesterday cannot do. so sorry to my group mates, have to wait for me to submit my part for the report and presentation so last minute...

today and tmr still got lessons in church!! need to chiong here and there again. next week also like that. man, how am i going to find time to study and do my projects!?!? this fri need to help Zhiqiang ge take photo again. i'm actually very reluctant to do it, but he cannot find others to help le, so... haiz... free day burnt again.

i really need wisdom to manage my time. i must fulfil my responsibilities as a student!! i cannot neglect my studies any longer!!! Lord, grant me strength!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: exhausted!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com