Wednesday, September 27, 2006

arrgh...i fell sick...

argh...i fell sick...i'm down with bad flu...my nose is stuck real bad. it was so bad i actually woke up in the middle of the night!! and i couldn't really get to sleep after that. can you imagine that?? i mean...ME UNABLE TO SLEEP!?!? that rarely happens you know... i'm pretty much known as the sleep king amongst my peers. i can practically sleep anywhere, anytime. lol. there was even once when i sorta fell asleep while walking... and slammed into a pillar... hahaha...that was quite funny... well, yeah...my flu is very bad. i only started feeling unwell on monday morning lo, and by yesterday it already become quite bad. oh my... what did i do to fall sick? did i not read the Bible enough? did i not pray enough everyday? is it something going on spiritually in me? or am i just plain weak in the body?

anyway, i finally reformatted my desktop at home. it seems to be running pretty stable now. Praise the Lord! my laptop is reformatted as well. dun ask me y. arrgh. software failures. but luckily i can recover all my documents, including Zhiqiang Ge's photos!! that was most important la. if i lost those photos he'll probably kill me. it's the photos for a photoshoot assignment lo. Praise the Lord!! well, so now i need software, cos i reformatted all my computers!! i need microsoft office 2003!!! i need photoshop CS2!!! think i can get photoshop CS2 from my fren. but MS Office 2003!! i need it more urgently!!! how am i going to do my projects without office??

oh yeah, and today is my JC class chalet. wow, it's been a long time since we had a gathering. thanks to lala and stella for organising the chalet. hmm...it's been a long time since there was a 4K gathering too... oh well, guess everyone is too busy now. maybe during dec hols i'll organise an outing or something for 4K...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: arrgh...i fell sick...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com