Monday, August 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Bro!!

today is my bro's birthday. Happy Birthday Bro!!! thanks for being such a great brother to me!!

ok, that aside. today's been really sian. i just cant get the drive and motivation to study. accounting lecture is plain boring, i was just fighting to keep my eyes open. tutorial wasn't that boring, but i just duno what is going on. i really need to read up on my notes, and start getting my textbooks!!! it's already the 4th week!!! what am i doing!?!? ok i dun wanna buy textbooks. so expensive. every semester also need to buy so many textbooks. where got money sia. ahh..i'm just so sick of studying, though i'm not studying at all. projects are coming. i need to get the motivation to study!! to go and do some work!!! oh Lord, HELP ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Happy Birthday Bro!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com