Tuesday, August 15, 2006

first day of school

'first' day of school for me. lol. missed out totally on last week's lessons. anyway today only got accounting lecture. the lecture was pretty boring. man.. gotta endure another semester of boring lectures again. i still haven't get over the holiday mood. not in the state to study at all. this is bad. must force myself to study.

anyway, i picked up my key for my new hostel room this morning yesterday morning(already past 12...i should be sleeping man...). it's pretty well located. 3rd floor, and it's with the single rooms side! wow, 2nd round still can get such a room. Praise the Lord!! and i dun have a roomie yet!! so the room is all mine for now. wahahaha... hope nobody ever comes in to be my roomie, then i can have the room all to myself. lol. extra large single room at the price of a double!!! woohoo~ wa then like that i can invite frenz over to stay at my room too. haha... who? who wan come stay with me?? lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: first day of school
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com