Friday, July 21, 2006

no time...?

God spoke to me just now. was in a conversation with lingling on MSN, and was talking bout commitments then was saying that sometimes get so busy until we got no time for God, something like that la. then suddenly God is saying to me, "No time? Isn't all the time you have given to you by Me?"

oh man, this really struck me. yeah man, all the time that i have, it's all given to me by God, and if he wants to claim some of the time back, or even all of it, He has the rights to do it. who am i to say that i have no time for God? everytime i say that i have no time is just an excuse...

what about you? if God wants you to give Him your time, are you willing?

I am.. and I want to use it all for You.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: no time...?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com