Friday, July 28, 2006

flying off in < 6 hours time!!

in bout 5.5 hours more and i'll be in the air on the way to kunming for my first mission trip!! God bless my journey there and back. Praise the Lord for providing for us the finance needed and such. really wanna thank all my frenz who ordered the cheesecakes from me.

boy, i'm feeling pretty excited now. haha... hope i've packed everything in. about half of the stuff i'm bringing there is not mine lo. and i think when i come back, it'll be the same. lol. i hope i dun fall sick there. must enjoy every minute and every second there, cos come back is back to school liao. man, when you have long holidays, you really dun feel like going back to school.

hope i learn lots of stuff there, esp during the summer camp at Dali for the students there. i'm sure there're lots for me to learn. God, refresh my mind!!

ahh.. think i'll miss you guys, or maybe not. maybe i'll be too busy to think of u guys. lol. but dun worry, i'll try to buy some goodies for you guys, if i got the time to shop around and got the money. lol.

dun miss me ya? ahh.. dun think anyone will miss me ba. lol. cya all in bout 2 weeks time. oh ya, i'll be back on the 10th.

God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: flying off in < 6 hours time!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com