Monday, July 24, 2006

feeling lazy...

man i feel lazy today. woke up in the morning to deliver cheesecake. ZzzZ...

after i came back home, originally planned to go gym, but then after i on my computer, think i decided to just slack at home. lol. been so busy lately, with pastor zhang's trainings, racial harmony which is finally over, and making and delivering cheesecakes. it's holidays!! but i can't remember if i ever had the chance to just laze around at home. even now i can only laze around for a couple of hours, then afternoon need to deliver cheesecake again.. arrgh... but today last day to deliver liao, after this, NO MORE!! wahaha... man, do i feel exhausted.

though very busy, but this holiday is pretty fruitful. learnt lotsa new stuff, and grew in my relationship with God too! woohoo! so glad that God sent pastor zhang to come and train us. i must grab this opportunity to learn as much as i can, and use what i learnt for Him!!

going for mission trip this fri nite liao. so fast. holidays coming to an end already. after come back from mission trip, it's back to studies again. must work hard this semester. i wanna get all As!!

*sigh* something is occupying too much of my mind, but i can't seem to get rid of it. this is not good, but yet i have no idea what i can do about it!! i've been praying everyday about this, and that is all i know now that can help. maybe i should confide in somebody. actually i do la. but i dun like to keep bothering others with my own problems. sometimes i dunno if it's my work or it's this that is making me feel tired and exhausted. it's so hard for me to focus on what i want to do nowadays, i feel so mentally drained. i know this area of my life is one of my weakest, and i guess God wants to put me through the test, and strenghten me in this area. but man, it's really hard... so hard... but i cannot give up. i must continue to believe that God will tide me through, and make a way out for me. being such a CS(the DISC test) person that i am, it's especially hard. i keep thinking about it and pondering about it.

it has been a while since i felt this way. the last time this occured was in sec 4/JC days. and i sure took a long time to get over it. i always take very long to get over such things, and these are some of the the roughest patches of my life. it's so bad i'm really afraid to go through it again, but it's all coming back. what i'm afraid most is coming back to me.

Oh God, please help me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: feeling lazy...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com