Friday, May 12, 2006

my god-sis wedding

attended my god-sis wedding last week. took some photos too. but the photos weren't good enough. still a long way to go before i can strike out on my own as a wedding photographer. but nevertheless, i will work hard!!

here are some shots. yeah i know, alot to improve on. wasn't easy at all, plus my lens' auto focusing died on me. brought to Nikon Service Centre, turns out that the Silent Wave Motor spoilt. costs $300 to repair!! oh my... now i'm really broke. enough talking. here's the photos.

#1


#2

i know.. this one if only the bubbles didn't block the face...

#3


#4

this one, focus is off for the hand n ring.. hmm...should've used a smaller aperture. i think so...

#5

angle is not too good for this one. hard to find good angle. no time man. wedding photography is hard.

#6


#7


#8


#9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: my god-sis wedding
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com