Sunday, April 16, 2006

a weekend of spirit cleansing and renewal

wow it has been a marvellous weekend. 清泉 retreat on fri and sat, and my baptism today!! it is indeed an important milestone in my walk with God, having cleansed myself spiritually, and having reborn with Jesus thru water baptism, on Easter itself!!

the 清泉 retreat was good. i experienced victories and victories over the evil spirits that were binding us from experiencing God, keeping us from getting closer to God. i really felt the work of the Spirit in me cleansing me. I could see that it was a spiritual warfare, and of course, with God with us, we scored a tremendous victory against the kingdom of Satan! Praise the Lord!

today's baptism is a day of rebirth. today(16th April) shall be my other birthday!! i really appreciate some of my frenz coming down to witness my baptism. Thanks weiquan, cecilia, yueyee, ivan and jiajun. thanks for coming down though it's the exam period. really appreciate it!! yeah i'm finally baptised! Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: a weekend of spirit cleansing and renewal
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com