Wednesday, April 19, 2006

a gruelling 2 hours...of WAR!!!

it was a start of 4v4.. until 1 left... no, 2 left.. a gruelling 2v4 match ensued... it seems we were getting the upperhand though we are at a disadvantage... then for some reason, i was abandoned and left alone!! not wanting to give up without a fight, i mustered all my skills and concentration in a bid to defend my base! already having my scepter and guinsoo, i farmed for my refresher and boots of travel. it was time to counter attack!!

having got a golden opportunity, i teleported with my creeps to the enemy base, and planted my wards, a total of 24 wards with my refresher!! i managed to rax a couple of buildings but they got to me. no fear, for i got an aegis as well!! for the next hour(i think so), it was a time of tough defending, with the 4 of them taking all 3 paths down to my base. i was waiting...waiting for an opportunity to rax their base again! it was hard, they knew what was gonna do, but i still had to do it, for it is my only chance of victory!!! slowly but surely, i was raxing their structures one by one... until they mustered their strenght for an all out attack!! but that was their demise as well, as my creeps raxed down their base and claimed victory...

************************************************************************************
wa this is damn exciting. it was a good game. luckily they not very pro, if not i sure lose one. wa u guys should really see the replay. 1v4...never thought that i could win. wahahahaha.... shiok!

oh...2130 already ah...wa must go back to my books!!! FM exam TOMORROW!! okok...just now was just a game to take a break la, but how i know will take so long...

Gambatte!!!(duno correct anot...) Aza Aza Fighting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: a gruelling 2 hours...of WAR!!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com