Wednesday, April 12, 2006

exams...tomorrow!!!

exams start tomorrow le... first paper is OB... haven study yet. concentrating more on accounting, stats and FM. Those 3 papers are killers. People reading this, please please please pray for me. At this point of time, think i won't be able to save myself with any amount of studying(it is really too late, and i know myself. i'm not those kind that will study thru the night one...). I still got a retreat at Renewal Christian Church on friday and saturday... now, i'm really depending on God to help me through. I'm leaving everything in His hands...

come what may, be it good or bad results, I commit all into Your hands... I've been thinking, can study and take exams is already a Grace that God has given me. Now, I just want to finish the exams with thanksgiving in my heart... Thank you Lord.

*getting baptised this sunday!! Praise the Lord!!!!!*

**got back acct overall grade. i got 36.59/45. works out to bout 81%..and it's only a B- !?!?**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: exams...tomorrow!!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com