Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Baptism on 16th April!!

i'm getting baptised on the 16th April!!! it's the easter week, Sunday after Good Friday. looking forward to this day for very long.. i invite YOU, yes YOU!! come and witness my baptism!! not very sure at where, but should be at Pasir Ris Park ba... if not then must be East Coast.. u can join my church service that sunday, and after the service there will be bus to bring us to the location. interested pls contact me k?

oh and i revamped the site. the old blogskin cannot fit the pictures that i upload nicely. managed to find this christian blogskin, ehh... forgot where... just search around and found it. simple enough la. lazy to find very nice ones. seriously, who cares rite? dun think many pple frequent my blog anyway. haha... spent a couple of hours editing the template to get what i want... hmm... my html just sucks... all try and error then can get what i want... sighz...

ok...time to go study for my FM quiz tmr liao... still got 8 chapters to go?? wa... God help me!!!

*time to redeem myself*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Baptism on 16th April!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com