Wednesday, March 01, 2006

am I hopeless?

today's FM tutorial was kinda revelationary. i think my tutor has given up hope on me. and the sad thing is that i kinda think i'm really hopeless. haha...

my tutor uses "anyway he also don't care..." to describe me lo. forgot wat was my fren saying to him before that. wa liew... i was abit stunned to hear that lo. wat he sees me as is someone who anything also like dun care lo. wa... wat shd i do?? he give up hope on me liao issit? yala.. it's true his seminar i ALWAYS fall asleep. not to mention i'm always sitting in the front row, and even when he comes in front of me teaching i'll still be sleeping. plus i've never did any of his tutorials. but today i handed in the first 5 tutorials lo!! dun tell him is i copy one ok? and guess wat, he also said i'm on the top of his list of pple who didnt do tutorials. think he really blacklist me in the blackest blacklist liao la.

hai... this carries on and i'm done for. flunked my FM quiz liao. only 52/100!!! ok la can pass already is a miracle. actually is he count wrongly one. duno if is he purposely count wrong one so that i can pass.

think i must keep my laptop away. playing too much games. haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: am I hopeless?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com