Sunday, December 18, 2005

who got lobang for 2nd hand nikon DSLR???

for the x-th time, i'm thinking of getting a DSLR. i'm seriously considering selling off my F100. i guess i won't be using much of film anymore. it's costly, troublesome and... costly. putting it up for auction on eBay. hope can fetch a gd price. i'm praying bout it. May God bless me in this. and then i can go get my DSLR. 2nd-hand also can. in fact i'm hoping of getting a good 2nd-hand lobang. pockets real tight nowadays, with NTU raising the hostel fees... by ALOT!!!

ya so if u guys out there who got lobang for DSLR one, or know pple who got lobang one, pls pls pls let me know k? i'd really appreciate your help. i'll reward u by...helping u come out with a 写真集 or something. LoL.

wenyan, help me pray bout this leh. if i can get my DSLR u'll benefit also one lo.

oh, i welcome financial aid too. ahahahah....

*pray* *pray* *pray* *pray* *pray* *pray* *pray* *pray* *pray*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: who got lobang for 2nd hand nikon DSLR???
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com