Thursday, September 08, 2005

i'm in hall 3 Jam Band!!!

yay! i got into hall 3 jam band!! wahaha...Praise the Lord! think it's an opportunity God has given me to further hone my drumming. think it's His calling for me to serve as a drummer...hmm... i didnt get into the dance club though. guess i just dun have the dancing cells inside me. but i'm quite ok with not getting in, cos lidat then i got more time to do my own stuff too. anyway, my drumming is still damn lousy la, so i think is really God's grace tat i managed to get in lo. must practice...practice...practice... think must ask my 师傅 to teach me more stuff.

well, had my IT quiz today. got 90/100. was aiming for 100 one... didnt know where went wrong also la. but i guess it was still not bad la, considering tat i only studied like for 5 mins this morning when i woke up. again, Praise the Lord!! but i suppose my whole class would have expected me to do as well, if not, better. cos i'm sorta the IT expert in the class.

yay.. next week is the recess break le. though is break, but actually got lots of stuff to do lo. got Biz Law assignment, Marketing project, IT project. gd thing i dun think my ecas got anything planned in the break. think i should use this break to mug my textbooks. i must get good grades!! ok... seems quite hard... but nevertheless, i shall try!

still looking for 2nd-hand DSLR. who got lobang? D50? D70?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: i'm in hall 3 Jam Band!!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com