Thursday, August 25, 2005

i got my laptop!

yay! i finally got my laptop on monday!! i'm sooo happy. now no need to always go to access lab to use comp liao, and i can install the apps i often use. and of cos, i can dota! ok...think for the past few days been playing too much n study too little.. hmm... must change.. must change...

anyway, not a very gd experience playing games on my T43. pretty laggy at times. sometimes it get real bad. n i do really mean very bad. is like i use lion, and everytime i impale, it lags. so i cant get any kills, cos they run away. but tatz still alright... the worst is i impale, lag for so long, that the next thing i know, i'm dead... oh...how it pisses me off... nvm... mebbe it's telling me not to play too much... Thank you God for reminding me. i really must not let games affect me.

tmr got auditions for the jcrc cultural clubs. i shd be going for dance and jam band. but actually i prefer to join cac jam band, cos they like more pro, and they got proper drum set. but whether i can get in anot is still a problem. mebbe go hall jam band see how first. and i got the job for cac publication photographer le. next monday got event to cover liao. but haven hear news of my WSC media n IT.

hmm...it's pretty late...mebbe i shd sleep... but according to hall timings, 1am is early to sleep. i'm really astonished by how some of the hall residents can manage without sleep. it's like they are still awake at 4am, and next morning at 8+ u see them, and they're still so alert and active. don't they ever sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: i got my laptop!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com