Tuesday, July 26, 2005

updates...

so it's been some time since i last blogged. yeah in the end i did go to hall camp, but i left on 2 of the days la. hmm...having some difficulty typing now, cos i cut my finger earlier in church doing some stuffs... can't use my left index finger to type. think i scared lingling just now. lol. when she found out i got cut she help me bandage my finger, only to see my face turn really white. yeah and i felt damn giddy. it's like everything went white too. like gonna blackout liao, then i quickly went to the sofa n rest... she like quite shock tat i became so pale, then ask help from pastor. pastor gave me a cup of hot milo, and after tat i returned to normal le. haha... hmm...it was quite scary for me too la. never had such experience where i felt soooo... erm... duno how to say. like lose too much blood lidat and blackout tat kinda feeling. then i like break out in cold sweat too. haha... sorry ah lingling, scared u out. LoL.

ok back to hall camp. it wasnt tat fun la, but glad got join and got to know more pple living in my wing n my sister wing. i missed out on the highlight - fright night. too bad la... think it'd have been fun.

anyways now i'm trying very hard to find pple same lecture group as me lo. is like everyone takes accounting, and only me business. thank God i still got a free day - tuesday. plan to join photography n videography club, NTU Navigators, and mebbe i'll try to audition for jam band. but with my finger lidat... duno can play drums anot...

pray for my healing... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: updates...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com