Sunday, July 03, 2005

first lesson

today had my first lesson with my student. well, wasnt so bad, as in the things marissa asked me i sort of still know la, still can remember. but i think i better go n revise more and refresh my memory on the maths n physics stuff.

it seems that she hasnt been paying attention in sec 3 la, or so she said, and so i had to start teaching her all the sec 3 stuff. actually she seems quite smart la, mebbe just not hardworking lo. just hope tat by 'O's, she will be well prepared, and hopefully do well in her papers, esp physics n a maths, of course. haha...

anyway this coming saturday is our Flag Day! i'll be stationed at tampines la, so all my frenz, pls do drop by, k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: first lesson
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com