Thursday, July 28, 2005

D.I.S.C. personality test

ok i took this test last week. just remembered bout it so i tot i'll pen it down here.

i'm a C.S. person. i'm an analyst(according to older version), and a precisionist/perfectionist.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

ANALYST

OUTSTANDING TRAITS
People see you as a reliable, factual, steady, open-minded person. You tend to be a stickler for system and order. You make decisions based on proven precedent and known facts. In all your activity, you try meticulously to live up to high standards. You are diplomatic and precise, and you try to avoid unnecessary risk or trouble. You are not at ease until the correctness of your actions and decisions have been confirmed. You are sensitive to possible hidden meanings and ulterior motives. You are cooperative and careful, tactful, and thorough, consistent and foresighted. You are logical, critical, and incisive in your approach to attaining goals.

BASIC DESIRES AND INTERNAL DRIVE
Basically, you are much the same person people see: modest, reflective, stable, precise. You are challenged by difficult problems that require thoughts and analysis but will not accept just any solution - you want the right answer. You are a good team member and like to share responsibility by operating as part of a group. You like standard operating peocedures and a settled track to follow. You are painstakingly accurate.

NEED FOR POSSIBLE IMPROVEMENT
You may spend too much time checking and rechecking details and doing things yourself to be sure they are done right. You may become too dependent upon procedures. Your decisions are apt to be tentative, guarded, and low-risk, and you may hesitate to act without orders, rules, or precedent.

HOW TO ENCOURAGE AND MANAGE
You work best for a manager who is always available to discuss key moves and who is willing to help out when the pressure is on. You do particularly well with projects involving precision, organisation, and planning. You like to know exactly what is expected of you so you can do it conscienciously and well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


yup, tatz pretty much me. this is taken from some book published in 1993. there's another book more updated one, dated 2000, but i dun have tat analysis of myself from tat book. Pastor said tat C.S. pple with very low I(not I as in I, but D.I.S.C. the I.) tend to think too much and keep everything to themselves, therefore prone to depression. yeah this is quite true i guess, and it runs in my family. especially true for my dad, and my bro and me are lidat too.

think this is sort of a curse(just learn one. blessings and curses). shall pray hard to break this. pray for me n my family too. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: D.I.S.C. personality test
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com