Wednesday, June 29, 2005

tuition

yay~! finally got my first tuition student. is sun mei's classmate, and i've waited for her to call me for a month le. LoL. hmm...now the stress is coming. i've not touched maths n physics for... erm... 2+ years. think i'd better go n dig up all my notes n textbooks and start revising myself first before going for the first tuition lesson this coming sunday. the rate not settled yet, cos the mum say they on tight budget, so most prob i'll have to lower my $25/hr rate to... mebbe $20/hr ba... it's gonna be 2 lessons per week. duno after uni semester starts i can free up a weekday for tuition anot... hope can la...

hmm...still waiting for my 2nd student's call... huihui's referral...

oh, and thanks sun mei! i owe u a treat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: tuition
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com