Monday, May 09, 2005

so many pple are blogging...

yeah i just realised tat so many of my frenz have started blogging... hmm... mebbe i shd blog more often too... but i'm just too lazy to la... those who know me well will know that i'm a super slack/lazy person.

k so it's been 1+ month since i last blogged. so here's wat happened during this time:

1) went to taiwan on 29th march for atec n brigade exercise

2) upon reaching the camp at R.O.C, i was simply put off. the camp is just so old and guess wat? i have to climb down the stairs, walk a couple of blocks distance, go up the stairs again, just to go to the toilet. how nice. yeah and the air there is very polluted. my skin was abit sensitive and i got rashes for the first week all over me. was soooo tempted to go to the MO and mebbe he can declare me unsuitable for the environment there and send me back to singapore...

3) week 2 at taiwan. the unit was preparing for atec, and due to the drast weather changes, i had fever. for first few days of fever didnt do anything but drink more water, cos got work to do for atec so didnt wanna report sick. after they went outfield, my fever went up to 40.1 degrees. OMG! so i decided to report sick. the next few days was lying on the bed in sickbay with the IV sticking in my arm. the medic was killing me when he was poking the thing in my arm. took him 2 tries. OUCH!

4) week 3 at taiwan. zuo bo week. after atec waiting for highnoon. simply nothing to do. bored. play bball. injured thumb(now still haven fully recover). bored...

5) highnoon. my encik insisted on taking me out for the exercise(which i could not think of ANYTHING to do outfield with them). yeah and whala, till the end of ex, there was NOTHING related to admin tat i had to do. so for the whole ex i was attached to the combat train doing all the SAI KANG when i should have been resting n rotting in my bunk. I WAS SOOO PISSED.

6) R&R. not much fun. shopped for some clothes. was with ryan mugant hanson they all. and i was the only one who could speak chinese among the commanders in my hotel, for my coy i mean. yeah quite boring. mebbe in the wrong company of pple?

7) back in singapore. home sweet home. went to church. went to play tennis. went to sentosa. got sunburnt again. real bad this time. u'll know if u had seen my body. now skin peeling all over. eeeks. now dun dare to go swim le... clearing off n leave. will be quite free. call me if u looking for company.

8) so many frenz bday recently. spent alot on presents. totally broke now. TOTALLY. plus my insurance premium just came, so i had to blank out my account. lucky today pay will be coming in... yeah n i did i tell u i'm learning drums now? hmmm...hopefully someday i'll make it into the worship team...*prays hard everyday*

yeah...this is the longest blog i ever had, and mebbe ever will have. duno who will be seeing this though. nobody knows tat i blog, yet. ahahaha... i've decided to spend more of my time in church. commit more of myself to God. i'm happy bout it. and i really wish tat some day, my closest frenz will be with me in church. if u know who u are and are reading this, no offence ah, but it is really one of my greatest wishes. *am praying for all of u everyday. God hear my prayers...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: so many pple are blogging...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com