Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas!!

it's been some time since i last updated my blog. well, busy mapling u see, so didnt bother entering new entries. i wonder who will look at them anyway, other than myself.

how different can my life be when i'm still in a cast? everyday mapling, and my graphics card is going cranky. wanna get it changed, but how i go n buy new graphics card now? guess i'll just have to wait till i can walk. hope my card can last till then.

on to maplestory, i've created another character - warrior. i've already trained him up to lvl 20. just reached lvl 20 this morning. my mage is now at lvl 35 already. cant wait for my mage to max out his heal, and then i can go n kick some zombie lupin ass. heh.

k...back to mapling...

Happy Boxer Day!
And Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Merry Christmas!!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com