Monday, December 06, 2004

Einstein's theory of relativity...

i was really bored and decided to increase my knowledge, so i was clicking away and stumbled upon some physics site. read n read n came upon this thing known as the theory of relativity. yeah hell famous it is, so i decided to read up on it. guess if i could understand it then when i go uni i can be more snobbish...haha...

wow m i amazed by the findings of einstein and a whole lot of other physicists/scientists! i simply had no idea what they were talking about!! haha...well guess my understanding of advanced physics is just not there yet. but u know what, i'm gonna read n read until i understand it man. great exercise for my brain. well if any of u knows what the theory of relativity is about, pls enlighten me as well. it'll be much faster if someone could just teach me rather than i read n try to understand all by myself.

hmmm...theory of relativity... hmm...dun understand...tat one also dun understand....hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

home

Jonnie Proskuneo: Einstein's theory of relativity...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com